Sunday, January 27, 2013

Happy Birthday Baby!


7 years ago tonight I dropped off my two girls with their Titi J. and left for the birthing center with my husband to bring this little peanut into the world. He was born early the next morning.


4 hours old leaving the birthing center







1 year old! Look at those chunky legs!

2 years old! I love that smile!

3 years old! His true personality............



4 years old! That would be his cutie face 





5 years old! 

6 years old! All of the sudden we have a sense of fashion

7 years old! When did this change happen? Is that my baby?

As I look back at the last 7 years I can't help but think that it has been quite the ride. 7 years ago I was the mom of two little girls and unsure I knew how to parent a little boy. I soon learned that the love I had for him erased all doubt. We have had our fair share of sorrow and laughter, sunshine and rain.I am thankful for each precious moment, something I learned to appreciate because of him. Happy Birthday Baby! 



No comments:

Post a Comment