Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Catching Up

Blogging is my way of  logging our families life. I don't do it so much for people to read but for me to look back on later. To think about how much fun we had, or how little the kids were, to look back on what we have learned, and where we have been. As of late I have been seriously neglecting this part of my life which is kinda sad because I really do enjoy it. So here is a picture  post ... until life slows down a little.




Botany Posters


Organic Co-op we host 

Fairytale eggplant



Fun kit we have been working on



Seeing how changing the angle at which the panel faces the sun affects the amount of energy that can be captured 


Gear chains at the science center to go along with our solar mechanics lesson 

 




Marbles with my kiddo

Butterflies in the Garden 



Rainbow chard growing in our Tower Garden . Looking pretty in the rain.


Rainbow after the storm

Ocean Art Camp - shell candle




The girls can't wait to go to theirs at the end of this month.




Evening sky


Our Morning "Walks"




His usual run in the morning off leash 

Bird watching the dog running... 

Looking at moss and lichen ...great botany review 


Object Lesson: Nothing can separate us from the love of Jesus. 2 boards glued together.... "this is impossible right"  

Fun .. ..give each child a sheet with  empty circles and ask them to fill in their sheet 

History: King Philip and Alexander the Great 





Building the Lighthouse of Alexandria with a bunch of boxes from co-op 

Strategizing after realizing it wouldn't be as easy as they thought. 

Sunflower drying in the garage.. soon to be a snack





Yummy peach relish that went over tilapia...our first time eating fish as a family! 
My pretty girl holding a flower from the magnolia tree



Blogging has been such a great thing for me, I love going back and looking at all of the photos I have taken and picking a few to post..... thinking about just how blessed we really are. 

Psalm 127:3  Children are a heritage from the Lord, offspring a reward from Him


No comments:

Post a Comment